We are always looking for ambitious and talented hotel employees. Please send your application (CV and a personal letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Diplomat and Villa Dagmar are looking for a Marketing Strategist
We are looking for a Marketing Strategist to join our Commercial team and develop our marketing efforts and our presence around the world.
Reporting to Commercial Director working in close collaboration with Commercial Team, PR Director and to some extent Hotel Director.
You will be responsible for:
• Creating and acting on the hotel’s marketing strategy as per hotel policies and guidelines, including setting goals and KPIs in line with hotel needs/sales targets
• Establish and implement the hotel’s annual advertising plan for all channels
• Develop e-marketing initiatives for the hotel key feeder markets to increase the number of qualified visitors to the hotel website thus increasing revenues and conversion.
• Overall setting and overseeing the annual marketing budget
• Monitor marketing analytic reports (in collab with agency) and take relevant actions:
– Website performance
– SEO performance
– Social Media performance per post
– Analysis of email productivity and profile segmentation
– Paid media performance
– Learnings and recommendations
• Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction together with the operational teams
• Overseeing content production (in-house and agency)
• Oversee, guide and inspire your marketing team and prioritise workload and projects inline with commercial needs. As well as continuously educate and inspire all other departments.
• Overall responsible for content and functionality of the hotels CRM/GMS tool, APPs and Webshop
• Creation and ownership of social media strategy inline with hotels overall segments and targets
• Email Marketing
• Creation and ownership of email marketing strategy inline with hotels overall segments and targets
Who are you:
• You master project management. For you, no details go unmissed and you’re highly skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once
• Strategic but also operational
• Action oriented (a doer – not afraid to get hands dirty and do the work yourself)
• Networker (good at roping in necessary people – external and internal – for collaborations)
• You have a proven track record of creating, tracking, and analyzing the performance of various marketing activities
• You can put yourself in our guests’ shoes. Our customers are all around the globe, incredibly diverse, and you’ll be tasked with understanding their different needs and interests
• You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
• You have prior experience in a similar role and are confident in building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
• You master tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics or other that you prefer?
• You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
• You master both English and Swedish in all forms of communication
The role is a permanent employment / consultant 100% and being a new position in our team preferably with a start date as soon as possible. Apply before 25th May 2022 with CV and cover letter (or if you have any other ways to WOW us) to our Commercial Director @email@example.com
Hotel Diplomat is a stylish and elegant hotel in the heart of Stockholm. Here – on the prestigious Strandvägen – our guests are perfectly positioned to explore the green scenery of Djurgården, the high-end shopping experiences surrounding Norrmalmstorg, and the vibrant restaurant scene at Stureplan. The unique Art Nouveau palace and its stunning views of the Stockholm waterfront make for a five-star hotel experience in every sense of the word.
Villa Dagmar is a beautiful and creative home for the curious traveller who is seeking a hotel in Stockholm with both heart and soul in a chic and conscious part of the city, next door to the historic Östermalms saluhall. An inviting boutique hotel and a vibrant meeting place, where personal service is combined with restaurant experiences by two of Sweden’s most innovative and award-nominated restaurateurs, a concept store plus Dagmar Spirit & Retreat and fitness centre. The hotel is also an inspiring environment for events and meetings. Villa Dagmar offers an exclusive and international hotel experience in the heart of Östermalm in Stockholm and is part of the same family as Hotel Diplomat.